Friday, August 23, 2013

My facebook group reminded me that I need to update my blog! The newest news is that I got my physical and vaccines a couple of weeks ago. It was a bit of a stressful visit. The doctor came in and talked to me about any issues I had ant then in the span of approximately five minuets, three nurses came in and took blood samples, gave my vaccines, Paps test, and physical, all at the same time! It was a little crazy lol. Still no results from the tests, I am guessing that I checked out ok. I also had a skype get together with my fellow Zambia training class, that went great, they seem like a cool crew. It helped to take away some of the stress I was feeling. Now I am reading some survival manuals and as always keeping up on my Zambia knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment